You want to start taking advantage of all the great new features in FileMaker 12, but you don’t know where to start? In this session from the 12 Days of FileMaker 12, we explore deploying FileMaker even if your environment has an older version of FileMaker.
Converting and Upgrading to FileMaker 12
Topics in this video include:
- Testing your existing solution with FileMaker 12
- Converting your existing solution to FileMaker 12
- Backing up your data and settings from the current version of FileMaker
- Uninstalling the earlier version of FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Server
- Deploying FileMaker Server and connect it to your existing web server
- Managing existing plug-ins with FileMaker 12
About Tim Neudecker
Tim Neudecker is a leading software engineer who has over 20 years’ experience as a professional FileMaker developer. He spent over ten years as an in-house developer for companies such as Macy’s/Bloomingdales and AGA. In 2003, he joined KyoLogic as co-founder and CTO.
Tim has presented four times to the FileMaker Developer Conference on topics including security, system performance and developer tools. He has published articles in FileMaker Advisor on system integration and performance tuning. In 2003, he was honored with a FileMaker Excellence Award for his contributions to the developer community.
Leave a Reply